“even though i wasn’t able to join any of the calls real time, i’ve been watching the recordings. i learnt a lot. i’ll be moving to a new place soon. your course was such an amazing investment and it gave me enough tools and knowledge to make my new place a cozy and balanced home.
thank you very much for sharing your knowledge with people in such an engaging, interesting and easy to understand way. i’ve had attempts in the past to learn about Feng Shui, but the overwhelming amount of contradicting information on the internet kept me away. with your course, i feel like i learnt exactly what i needed to know to start using Feng Shui concepts and techniques in my home. thank you for that.” Alena
when my Group Consult launched last December, both sessions SOLD OUT; the conversations changed people’s homes and lives during the 6 weeks; and the buzz generated in class is still humming! (follow me here to read those stories!) so, if you were on the fence about it then or you’re hearing about this class for the very first time, GOOD NEWS!
the Group Consult is officially open for Spring, and here are all the BIG and tiny deets:
- each group is limited to 15 spots.
- there are 2 group options to choose from – Sundays at 12:00 pm CT or Tuesdays at 11:00 am CT.
- a group consult runs for 6 weeks, and these first two sessions begin Sunday, March 21st / Tuesday, March 23rd.
- each group will meet weekly for 60+ minutes with 30 minutes for Q & A at the end.
- all calls will be hosted on Zoom. prior to each week’s call, you will receive a link. if you miss a class, no worries – i will send out the recording later that day!
- at the end of each class, you will be given a specific shui assignment to apply / practice what you’ve learned.
- the bagua – its placement; how to mitigate missing areas; and how to interpret a few more of its meanings.
- an introduction to chi enhancers and specific prescriptions for their enhancements and remedies.
- clutter and ways to eliminate / manage it.
- common home challenges – specifically, identifying any you may have and how to remedy those.
- the 5 elements and how to work with their superpowers.
- space clearing ritual recipes for regular energetic cleanses as well as during acute / chronic challenges.
the “what ifs”:
Q: what if i am brand new to Feng Shui? can i join?
A: YES! this group consult is an excellent introduction into the practice. you will learn how to Feng Shui your space similar to how i approach a Feng Shui consult. you also have access to me for Qs during class, so if you ever start to feel overwhelmed or confused, i am right there to get those knots out!
Q: what if i am familiar with Feng Shui? is this too basic for me?
A: it depends on your level of familiarity. if you’ve been dabbling or practicing shui on your own, some of the material will feel familiar. however, i am introducing content and suggestions that come exclusively from advanced trainings and working with my clients. and the truth is most of what i know (and will teach) comes from experience – not books.
if you’ve been certified as a practitioner, let’s talk! a quick conversation will help us determine if this is a profitable investment for you!
Q: what if i have a hard time keeping up with the assignments?
A: my superpower is making the complicated simple. i have been teaching shui for over 10 years now, so i have every confidence what you learn / take notes on will make sense whenever you come back to it.
that said, though, shui only works if you do.
the assignments are there to help you apply the concepts and do the work because that is where the questions live. so, the real setback with falling behind is you miss out on asking questions that you might not know you have until you do the work.
Q: what if i want to become certified? is this the program for me?
A: no. this is not a certification program – it’s a group consult classroom. you are learning the concepts, determining what your home “needs,” and applying them in your home.
the reasons to say YES:
- i am pulling from 15 years of my own shui journey – what i’ve learned from my mentors and teachers as well as the experience i’ve gathered from my fabulous clients’ journeys and success stories.
- you’ll learn answers to questions you don’t know you even have! since everyone’s home is different, there will be a variety of curiosities among the group that only enhance what you learn and leave with here.
- the pace and schedule cater to accountability and encouragement, so if you show up, your level of Feng Shui knowledge and confidence is only going up, up, UP!
- BEST OF ALL: your house will be shui’d before summer, which leaves you wide open to MAGIC the rest of 2021!
the price: $599
between now and Monday, March 8th, i am doing a Happy International Women’s Day launch – which means you have the chance to save BIG! these group consults are $699, but until end of Monday, the pricing is only $599!
so, now is a super smart time to make your move!
anyone offering advice and teaching a course deserves to answer this Q: who are you? so here’s the skinny on me:
one, i have been practicing shui for 15+ years now.
two, i am insatiably curious and invest in myself every year – which means i am never not learning. what i bring with me to every conversation is multiple Feng Shui certifications; a year-long study in Earth Medicine; several writing workshops with New York Times bestselling authors; mastermind trainings with executive business coaches; and a Masters in Communication.
three, i have been sought out by BIG companies to explain and teach shui, including ABC Carpet & Home, HBO Max, Netflix, Architectural Digest, and Amazon. i teach workshops around the world, develop curriculum for life coaches and design schools, consult / practice / teach shui 24/7, and i’ve written and published a book!
finally, and this is the most important, i truly believe in the power of shui to transform lives. Feng Shui is a practice that considers everyone and everything in your space. it’s where home improvement meets self-improvement. at its very juicy center, Feng Shui is about love. and for me, that LOVE is what makes this practice irresistible!
the “i’m in! how do i sign up?” details: email me here (or at firstname.lastname@example.org) with your preferred group day, and i will send you the payment link. once payment is received, you are officially registered and all set for class! i will send you a few more quick Qs and then it’s all about the EXHALE until class begins!
got more questions? email me – i have your answers! xo