Let’s Work Together
Clear the energetic clutter. Make room for magic.
Live an enhanced life.
House Therapy Certification Program
Calling all designers, real estate agents, therapists, coaches, and magic makers…
Whether you’re designing, selling, or cultivating a safe space for your clients, you KNOW the power that design and energy have on us.
A room can make us feel safe. Or it can make us feel stifled. It can be inspiring. Or a creativity killer. It can attract opportunities. Or repel possibilities.
In the House Therapy Certification program, you won’t just explore the principles of Feng Shui, but also earth medicine, design, color theory, and organization—so you can confidently rearrange and reimagine any room.
You’ll learn how to transform a space and guide your clients toward their goals. And you’ll create a niche for yourself with a practical specialty that sets you apart in your industry.
GET SHUI DONE
Done-for-you Feng Shui to give your space a much-needed boost
Your space affects every aspect of your life—from your relationships to your career, creativity, and beyond.
And when energy gets stuck in that space? It gets stuck everywhere else, too.
Sometimes, you just want someone to step in and show you how to make it all better.
Together, we’ll shake up the stagnant energy and make room for deeper conversations, better opportunities, and more frequent aha! moments.
Plus, the wisdom you gain in our work will carry with you in every stage of life.
If you’re just dipping your toes into the world of Feng Shui and want to explore, I’ve got *plenty* of free and accessible resources for you.
- Visit my blog, where you can find thousands of tidbits of advice, stories, and Feng Shui wisdom.
- Check out my video series, where you can learn the foundations of Feng Shui with me.
- Listen to my podcast, House Therapy, where I drop inspiring advice to zhuzh up your home every week.
- Buy my book, Simple Shui for Every Day: 365 Ways to Feng Shui Your Life, to incorporate easy Feng Shui tips into your daily life.
- Say hi on Instagram, where I hang out the most and frequently share my best Feng Shui nuggets of knowledge.