light is a multi-tasker. it perpetuates safety + comfort. light delivers high vibrations. and its flicker changes energy from lackluster to luminous! so, if you feel like your fire is out, how about 33+ ways to light up a room and your life?
(1) open your space to as much natural light possible; or…
(2) devote a space near windows for soaking up the sun!
(3) buy fresh fruits, veggies, and flowers – they required sunlight to grow and effuse its chi!
(4) play with imagery + artwork of the sun rising, setting, or sitting pretty.
(5) pursue pieces that bask in sunshine colors!
(6) use a mirror to reflect the sun – especially if you’re in pursuit of a new direction!
(7) hang a Swarovski crystal in the window – don’t forget to clean both!
when natural light isn’t available, rest assure a cast is ready to assume her part!
(8) accent lighting calls attention to something (spotlights) or makes a space feel taller (uplights).
(9) task lighting – like desk + table lamps – is a focus freak.
(10) and if cozy/settled is your craving, go for lighting that directs those beams downward.
(11) ambient lighting (chandeliers, recessed lights, or overheads) stimulates energy, so don’t hesitate to flip the house lights on when you’re in a slump.
(12) install dimmers so a mood change only requires a flick of the wrist.
(13) incandescent bulbs radiate a soft orange glow, so use when a room needs warming up.
(14) halogen bulbs emit yang energy – an excellent counter-balance if your motivation is weak; and unless you’re chasing a cold, edgy vibe…
(15) avoid fluorescent lights. remember…
(16) “upping” the bulb wattage around you is always an easy adjustment, too!
(17) night lights.
(18) a salt lamp.
(19) twinkling lights.
(20) under cabinet lighting.
(21) TV and other screens.
(23) cooking over fire.
(24) lighting the fire place/pit.
(28) semi-gloss or high gloss paint + surfaces.
(29) how about a disco ball?
(30) anything with sparkle + shine.
(31) white + her posse of pastel hues.
(33) open space.
(34) whatever makes you SMILE. and always…
(35) a prayer for Spirit’s light.
p.s.i have discounted the PDF bundle 50%! all 5 workbooks are $50, so if you want them + need them, don’t wait! this bundle of workbooks is the ultimate starter’s kit and handy field guide to helping you feel like your best self!
because when your space changes, SO DO YOU!